I admit it. A blogger I am not. After a bit of blogger
self-evaluation, here are a few reasons why.
1. I don’t consistently post.
2. Sometimes, the computer is all the way on the other side of the room.
3. What to blog about? I never know.
4. I need more sleep.
5. I’m too busy working on my next book.
6. Repeat number 3
7. What’s the point? No one reads my posts anyway. (Guess that means reason number 7 is growing frustration.)
8. I have no idea how to attract readers.
9. Even though I promised 10 reasons, I’ll stop here. Why? No one reads this stuff anyway.
There…I got to whine a bit. I feel better. I’ll blog more soon.